Sereni Capelli, the operator of the online shop www.serenicapelli.it, declares that all personal data (hereinafter referred to as “data”) are considered strictly confidential and are treated in accordance with the laws in force in the field of personal data protection.
The security of your personal data is a priority for us. Accordingly, we pay the utmost attention to personal data and its protection. In these Principles of Personal Data Processing (“Principles”), we want to inform you what personal data we collect about you and how we use it going forward.
- Personal data and their processing
1.1. Categories of personal data
We collect a variety of information, depending on which of our services you choose to use.
If you buy from us, we collect:
- Name and contact details. Full name, email address, postal address, billing address, phone number and bank billing details, payment information.
- Demographics. Information on gender, date of birth, country and preferred language.
- Data occurring during the existence of the contract – products purchased, customer segment, volume of services provided
1.2. The purpose of processing personal data:
- Providing and improving services. In order to be able to provide and improve our services to your satisfaction, we process your personal data. Specifically, this includes:
- Processing orders for products or services, ordered either through our website or the customer hotline. Here, the legal reason is that the data is indispensable for the execution of the purchase contract and some information is indispensable for the fulfilment of legal obligations (e.g. accounting documents).
- Notification of product availability. If you request to monitor the availability of an item, we process your data. personal data based on your consent.
- Customer service. In order to provide customer service and eliminate any problems in execution of the sales contract, we process personal data on the basis of the need to comply with these contracts.
- Communication. We use the data collected for the purpose of communicating with you in a personalised way. For example, we may contact you by phone, email or other means to remind you that you have products in your online shopping cart, to help you complete your order, to communicate the current status of your application, order or complaint, to obtain additional information, if applicable, or to notify you that you need to take action to keep your account active. If you purchase from us as a member, we process this data because of a legitimate interest, which arises from Sc SereniCapelli Srl’s legitimate interest as described above.
- Improving services. We use data to continuously improve our services and systems, including adding new features, as well as to make informed decisions using total analytics and business intelligence, all based on our legitimate interest derived from freedom of business and the need to improve the services we provide in order to remain competitive. In order to ensure adequate protection of your rights and interests, we will use personal data as anonymised as possible to improve our services.
- Protection, security and dispute resolution. We may also process data out of a legitimate interest, which is to ensure the protection and security of our systems and customers, for the prevention and detection of fraud, the resolution of disputes and the implementation of our agreements, based on the legitimate interest.
- Marketing offers.
- Commercial communications
- We send you commercial communications about products similar to the ones you bought.
- You always have the possibility to refuse these commercial communications by using the email
- If you unsubscribe from commercial messages, we will no longer use your data. electronic contact for these purposes. We will only resume their use if you sign up or specifically request them.
- The marketing offers displayed may be selected based on other information acquired about you. over time, from contact information, demographic information, preferred products, and data on the use of our products and website (cookies, IP address, information provided by your browser, clicks, commercial messages displayed, products visited). The processing is not fully automated as it would have legal effects for you.
- If you are not our customer, we process data based on your consent.
- You have the right to object to such processing at any time and free of charge. Contact details are provided at the end of this document.
- Commercial communications
- Processing of cookies on web pages operated by SC Sereni Capelli SRL
- If you enable cookies in your browser, we process behavioral records from cookies placed on the web page operated by Sereni Capelli for the purpose of providing better functionality of the serenicapelli.com web page as well as partner sites, and for the purposes of Sereni Capelli’s internet advertising.
1.3. Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your information personal data will only be passed on to third parties or otherwise mediated if this is necessary for the fulfilment of the sales contract, based on a legitimate interest or if you have given your prior consent.
- a) subsidiaries and processing companies, for the fulfilment of the sales contract, in order to execute internal processes and practices
- b) credit card companies, payment service providers for payment processing and banks, based on your order, in order to execute the sales contract
- c) transport companies, for the purpose of delivering products or services ordered by you. and complaint handling, including termination of contract
- d) our partners in the loyalty programmes you opt for
- e) other service providers, third parties involved in data processing;
- f) to third parties, for example prosecutors and courts, for the purpose of recovery or the conclusion of any contract with you;
- g) public authorities (e.g. police)
- h) third parties who carry out customer surveys
If a third party uses the data in the context of its legitimate interest, the administrator does not assume this responsibility. This process is governed by the principles for processing personal data of companies and relevant individuals.
- Security of personal data and duration of storage
2.1. Personal data security
- a) Your data is transmitted in encrypted form. We will use SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. We secure our website and other systems by technical and organisational measures against the loss or destruction of your data, access by unauthorised persons, modification or dissemination.
- b) We require the data processors with whom we collaborate to prove the compliance of their systems with the GDPR regulation.
- c) Access to your account. by customer is only possible after entering your personal password. In this context, we would like to remind you that it is absolutely necessary that you do not disclose your access data to third parties, and that, after the end of your session. in your client account, always close the browser window, especially if you share your computer with other users. SC SERENICAPELLI SRL is not responsible for any misuse of passwords, unless the situation was caused directly by our website.
3.1. Processing time
We process and store personal data
- for a period absolutely necessary to secure all rights and obligations arising under the contract of sale
- for 1 year after the end of the guarantee period to resolve possible disputes
- for as long as SC SERENICAPELLI SRL, as administrator, is obliged to keep the information, in accordance with general legal regulations. Accounting documents, for example invoices issued by SC SERENICAPELLI SRL, are archived in accordance with the law, for a period of 10 years from their issue.
- The agreement for notification of the availability of goods shall remain in force for the period of availability of the information submitted, but for no longer than 1 year or until revoked.
- The marketing offers agreement is valid for 4 years or until revoked
- Review 6 years
- Helping the 10 year olds
- Communication 2 years
- Competitions 1 year
In other cases, the processing time follows from the purpose of the processing or is dictated by personal data protection regulations.
- Data subjects’ rights
- a) If we process your data. personal data, you can request information on the processing of your personal data free of charge.
- b) If you believe that the processing of your personal data does not comply with your data protection. If your personal data are processed in violation of the personal data protection regulations, you can ask for explanations, request the removal of the situation that has arisen and, above all, request the correction, completion, deletion or blocking of personal data.
- c) If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
- d) Your agreement on the processing of personal data can be revoked at any time. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, it will be deleted or anonymised; however, these measures do not affect the personal data necessary for SC SERENICAPELLI SRL to fulfil its legal obligations (e.g. the execution of orders already taken) or to protect its legitimate interests. The deletion of personal data also takes place when they are not necessary for the intended purpose or if the storage of your data is not necessary for the intended purpose. is inadmissible for other reasons provided for by law.
- the correct functionality of the shopping cart, to complete the order as easily as possible
- reminder of login details so that they do not need to be entered repeatedly
- to customise our web pages as much as possible according to your requirements by monitoring your visits, your movement around the site and the functions you use
- monitoring the ads you view, so you don’t see ads for products you’re not interested in
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and that, for example, directly supports our promotional activities (so-called “third-party cookies”). For example, information about products purchased on our site may be provided to an advertising agency for the purpose of displaying and customizing Internet banner ads that appear on the sites you view. Please note that it is not possible to identify you. based on this data.
The cookies used on our website can be classified into two categories. Short-lived so-called “session cookies” are deleted as soon as you leave our website. Long-lasting so-called “persistent cookies” remain stored on your device. much longer or until you delete them manually (the persistence of cookies on your device depends on their setting and your browser settings).
Cookies can also be classified by functionality:
- analytics, which help us to improve user experience on our site, as we understand how users use it
- conversion metrics, which allow us to analyse the performance of different sales channels
- tracking, which, in combination with conversion tracking, helps to analyse the performance of the various sales channels
- remarketing, used to personalize ad content and target ads correctly
- essential, important for the basic functionality of the site
5.3. Rejecting cookie files
Information about browsers and setting cookie preferences can be found on the following web pages or in other web browser files
Our website contains links to other websites that are practical and contain useful information. Please note that these sites may be owned and operated by other companies and organizations, which may have different security and privacy policies. Our company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the information, materials, products or services included in or accessible through these web pages.
- Contact us
If you have any questions, comments and requests regarding these Principles, please contact us at the address or customer service line listed at the bottom of these Principles – or by email.
Sc Sereni Capelli Srl (Sereni Capelli)
These Privacy Principles shall enter into force on 01.05.2018.